facebook like button

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The MYOB Club

Hello All Help Wanted Seekers!

When I was in the fourth grade...(that's a long time ago!) the teacher announced to the class...that I would be the President of the MYOB Club....my heart skipped a beat and I was overjoyed with the attention and recognition, until I found out that this "prestigious" post was for the Mind Your Own Business Club....was I a Yenta  in the making at 10?....probably! But, I always recalled the club and made a special effort in my corporate life to not "buy in" to the rumor mill and definitely not to contribute...I exercised a concerted effort to remain neutral...and left any personal drama...at home..
Don't be the one people come to for a juicy bit of gossip....you know how in families...there's always the one who's on the "outs" and creates chatter....be the one who can be trusted to keep a confidence...it's a much better role...
Your Employment Yenta...(Just call me "T")

No comments:

Post a Comment