facebook like button

Friday, October 05, 2012

Apologies? No thank you! - Update and Correction!

Hello All Help Wanted Seekers!
First let me say...your dear EY is always open to constructive feedback..and..this morning her good friend the Employment Goombah asked for clarification. So, here goes...instead of pointing to the "Elephant" in the room...observe a person when they are not getting what they want..that dear followers, is the REAL person!
Is it really true?...is love never having to say you're sorry?....I don't think so...almost only counts in horse shoes and hand grenades.
EY has raised her son to "think before you speak"....Once the words are out of your mouth you cannot take them back.
Being trained as a behavioral based interviewer we are taught that past behavior predicates future behavior....and....if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck....well, I guess it is a duck!
So, dear followers....I know there are many who will think I am an a**.....(pun intended)....
But, when someone...anyone....speaks their true mind... when they don't think they are being observed (and, have denied it until yesterday, I might add)...Now, finally...the words........ "just completely wrong."...easy peasy, huh?
How many times have you told your children....an apology is an easy way out...
Now, who's the a**??
Your Employment Yenta (Just call me "T")

No comments:

Post a Comment