facebook like button

Saturday, May 04, 2013

Drawing the Lines of Communication....

Hello All Help Wanted Seekers!
Communicate....Communicate....Communicate!
It's far better to keep your clients, friends and/or peers informed instead of creating doubt and wonder.
As an HR professional I have made it my mantra to partner on the good, the not so good and the unknown.
Just because I haven't been able to send able bodies doesn't mean I'm not "ably"  seeking them.... I will routinely pick up the phone (yes, that old fashioned vehicle for hearing a person's voice...how novel!)...and..touch base to keep them posted....Keeping people informed establishes a high level of integrity. Never over promise and under deliver! Honest and open communication is an acquired skill....
Your Employment Yenta (Just call me "T")
PS... Happy Cinco de Mayo!

No comments:

Post a Comment