facebook like button

Sunday, December 04, 2011

Being Perfect in an Imperfect World....

Hello All Help Wanted Seekers!
We all want to do our best and sometimes get caught up with "perfection"...my blog is dedicated to those who are either employed and seeking some tips and tricks...or...to those unemployed...who I can offer some advice..on "how to"...
Today, I am veering off the job search...there's an expression...."people come into our lives for a reason"...it goes on "they may stay for a  season"... in this chaotic world .... hope breathes life into "the season"....
Recently, as I entered the world of consulting in semi-retirement...I filled my days with other things...on this path of discovering.."there is life after a career"...I came in contact with a woman who lives north of here but south of where I came...I was in the process of creating a project which failed miserably...I have never met this woman...we have corresponded on a website I joined...I told her of my DYI disaster and without missing a beat she asked me to send it to her for rehabilitation..
In an imperfect world....perfection is lending a hand...
Your Employment Yenta (Just call me "T")

No comments:

Post a Comment