facebook like button

Friday, November 09, 2012

In the Days that Followed...

Hello All Help Wanted Seekers!
 Challenging the status quo, ensuring that all candidate slates are diverse, thinking outside the box and tapping into lesser known sources, rich with talent. Not only bringing talent on board but, making sure that our business partners are fully informed in an effort to keep this new found talent engaged and functional.
Building strong alliances by being honest, dutiful and diligent..
It is not "my" mantra but, every human resources professional across the board.
For those of you who are troubled by the outcome of the last few days....with the election...mother nature...and a myriad of issues individual to each.....
The thought remains that we "can" make a choice...that some never know what "we" take for granted...
I do feel there is "change" in the air....and...I do know that it's difficult for people to accept change...
I watched last night as the leader from "the other side"....said...there would be compromise....(be still my heart)....there would be partnership...there would be collaboration...his words thrilled me....
I turned off the TV....the computer.....and....savored the moment...
I realized...as I am sure this leader did...people are tired of fighting with each other....people are tired of watching the gridlock....radical behavior is just that...."radical" and rather than unite...it divides...
It seems to me....albeit the radicals....that "the other side" realizes that they need to be more open and more inclusive...they need to infuse with people "that don't just look like them"...
Of course, the underlying cause might be that now and finally "the other side" understands people frown at those who deliberately remain immobile...
Maybe they see that more of the same behavior will backfire....again in 2016.....maybe they know we have had enough....and maybe for me...I can go back to being...
Rocket J. Squirrel....(Your Employment Yenta...Just call me "T")


No comments:

Post a Comment