facebook like button

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

One Size Does Not Fit All!

Hello All Help Wanted Seekers

T.G.I.W....Thank G-d I Am Working....a new mantra for mid week
If you are out of work...now is your chance to reinvent yourself...
If it looks like a duck...it may not be a duck...just because you were a "manager" before doesn't mean you ONLY look for manager roles.
Times are a changing...and...this is a great opportunity to assess yourself.....it's ok to take a step back to..be future thinking!
Skills are transferrable....and....risk taking IS a skill....
Develop a resume applying metrics to your achievements...let employers see the ROI you bring to the table
If you are currently working, updating your cv gives a clear picture of your accomplishments.....that's a real boost....and...sets you up for your next move.

Have questions? send me an email or comment
Your Employment Yenta...call me T

2 comments:

  1. Dear Employment Yenta - what is an ROI? If I don't know what this is, does that mean I'm out of touch? And a cv? How is that different from a resume?
    Thanks,
    a loyal follower of your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Loyal Follower,
    ROI= return on investment. All people/employers want to know "what's in for me"...
    A cv (curriculum vitae) is the same as a resume
    Your Employment Yenta...just call me "T":)

    ReplyDelete