facebook like button

Tuesday, May 08, 2012

A Fate Worse than Death!

Hello All Help Wanted Seekers!
The answer to the above..."No Internet"....
Your dear EY has been without a connection for more than 24 hours...Sitting here..unplugged...disconnected...I began to to reflect...
I have lived through The Age of Aquarius, The Age of Innocence and believe me..I don't want to go back to the Dark Ages any time soon!
As my fingers twitched..I wondered..."is this how my son feels without FB, LI, Twitter???"...can I blame him for his ever present appendages...his Mac and his IPhone...
I did have a chance to catch up via the phone...thank you, Alexander Graham Bell!
Now, it's Tuesday....take a minute to appreciate all you have...and...I'm getting back to work!
Your Employment Yenta...(Just call me "T")

2 comments:

  1. I have been heavily involved with computers since 1984. I'd buy pieces, build them, break'em down again and then build a new one. I have been on the net since 1998 (relatively late for one so cyber-aware.) I choose not to imagine where I would be without FB, Twttr, Foursquare, blogs and the rest.

    Most of my network of people I have never met but I value them just the same. Whenever I lose connectivity I feel, well, disconnected. I am never without my IPhone and or a computer of some type. Forgive me if I return comments so quick it seems like I am stalking :-) I'm just, well, connected :-)

    Dean
    Http://makingbetterblogs.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dean of MBB (Yenta's New Friend!)...
    I was late upon the scene too...but, better late than never! I embrace technology!!
    Perhaps, you would like to do I guest entry here??
    EY

    ReplyDelete