facebook like button

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Making Lemonade Out of Lemons

Hello All Help Wanted Seekers!

When daydreams become nightmares we must adopt the "lemonade out of lemons" action plan...In other words..
How can you know you don't like something if you don't try it...I am not suggesting you give up on your dreams or aspirations but, in a world where we are strapped by economic challenges, unemployment, real estate woes, political mayhem..it seems to your EY that the best advice is to be creative. It's the bold (and I am not speaking of the Bold and the Beautiful..if you know what that is...this post is definitely for you) that survive.
Choose a company that you would like to target. Write a letter to the CEO...tell them who you are and why you want to work there. Send them a message on Linked In. Don't stalk! Approach...if it's really a place where you feel a passion to be and you are able to demonstrate that passion..I guarantee the CEO will answer you.
Let me know..I am eager to hear your results..
Your Employment Yenta (Just call me "T")




No comments:

Post a Comment