facebook like button

Wednesday, January 04, 2012

The Circle of Life.....

Hello All Help Wanted Seekers...

This post is dedicated to Yenta's friends...for those who have been there for me during this transition period...
I am convinced you "can" teach an old dog new tricks <woof>
For the members of HRNEXT...what would I do without you...you are all wonderful in your own right...my Novartis colleagues...I guess we proved that "retirement" has been removed from the dictionary....
To my NJ friends....we are "almost" ready for that visit....and...for my new neighbors for making us feel so welcomed during what could have been a lonely Holiday season...
In the circle of life...I have been blessed to have made American friends in France....met long lost family in Hungary...
2012 will be filled with tips and tricks for employment and life in general as I see it...(I promise it will not be an extended version of "The Office"!)
Be square...be there..
Your ever grateful Employment Yenta...(Just call me "T")



No comments:

Post a Comment