facebook like button

Thursday, May 03, 2012

The Lonely Planet of a Blogger....

Hello All Help Wanted Seekers!
Someone on Twitter (you know who you are) mentioned to EY that it's lonely out here in the Land of Blogger..
A writer wonders, ponders, worries...are the words across this screen taken in the right context...do they laugh as I do..do they smirk as I would...are they even interested!...it must be imminent ....that... with all the buttons, follows and clicks..someday I may be watching The Shark Tank and someone...anyone...will invent a button that will create instant gratification....The Wizard of Bloggery may prompt an installation of applause as I hit the "publish" button...and F10 may cause an "ooouuuing and ahhhhing" when someone visits..
But, then again...there are many stories in the Land of Blogger and this is just one of them!
Your (not so lonely) Yenta...(Just call me "T")
PS If you want to "Pin Me" down...leave a comment:)

No comments:

Post a Comment