facebook like button

Friday, May 11, 2012

What My Mother Taught Me...

Hello All Help Wanted Seekers..
It's Mother's Day weekend and a few days ago a Tweet appeared..."what has your mother taught you"..so, I started to think about my mom...she was a mix of Lucille Ball and Julia Child...she had fierce integrity and a sharp wit...but, what I remember the most...is she taught me how to be a good mother..(she was a great mother)...what I mean is...she instilled the importance of giving (and oh yes) getting honest and constructive feedback...
A mother is a the person who loves you know matter what..and...when she tells you she doesn't care for your haircut, your dress is too long or your pants are too short...it's because she loves you..
So, on this Mother's Day...this post is for my son...without you...how would I be a mom??
Happy Mother's Day....ALL...
Your Employment Yenta (Just call me "T")

1 comment:

  1. Happy mothers day, Tina :-)

    I am Just sitting in my favorite restaurant, the piano player is pounding out "Summer Wind" and just for this brief moment in time, all is right in the world. I hope, wherever you are, your day is turning out a perfect moment just for you.

    Dean

    ReplyDelete