facebook like button

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Voice of the People

Hello All Help Wanted Seekers!
I love this Blog because it is the place where I can find my voice. The trick is....who will listen?....we are a civilized people...we are steeped in Science...Technology...and..walking on the moon....it's a walk in the park.
I don't want to go back before Roe vs Wade.....I know what it felt like to be without health insurance and a child with a congenital heart defect...I was not a bottom feeder....or..."dependent" on government.....just a regular middle class Jane who needed to get my battery jump started...and...I did....because I depended on ME...
I don't think the Statue of Liberty states:
"Give me your glib....your arrogant with slicked back hair...your very rich gathered together to suck all the air out of the middle class"....
I direct this to the middle class...when was the last time YOU met a millionaire who offered you something without the idea of capitalizing or benefiting from their generosity....
I am seeking an honest pilgrim...who knows how I feel without having a loaf of bread under each of their arms...
If you haven't walked in my shoes...you can't know how I feel....
Tread lightly....when people "suddenly" change...we need to ask..."why"....
Your Employment Yenta...(Just call me "T")

No comments:

Post a Comment