facebook like button

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Pearls from Yenta..

Hello All Help Wanted Seekers!
And...loyal followers....it occurred to me this morning that there's no "male" equivalent to a "Yenta"...does this make "Yentas" smarter than men? No, 'course not!...but, it does cause pause to think of the differences....a Yenta is known for her common sense abilities...and...sensibilities...Read On, dear followers...
Your EY  does not have a political persuasion....she listens to all and makes her own decisions based on facts and the fictional facts that are fed to us...I come from a place...(Flower Power) which taught me to be open...fair....and..well, yes...truth be told rebellious when it comes to injustice...(maybe that's why I became an HR person...a sort of Glinda the Good Witch for the masses..adjusted as such!)....
Well, please don't adjust my knobs..my settings are perfectly tuned....there is no such thing as a "woman's womb being in a state of delight to conceive".....whoever said that?.....
There are reasons in this country why we can't ask potential employees:
How old are you?
Are you married?
Do you intent to get pregnant?
Are you fat or are you pregnant?
So, dear ones....shall we start to question..."Is your womb in a state of delight"...
This Yenta says...that's as absurd as a Male Yenta...
Your Employment Yenta...(Just call me "T")

No comments:

Post a Comment