facebook like button

Thursday, August 30, 2012

From the Coffee Cup of EY....

Hello All Help Wanted Seekers!
It's not easy being an Employment Yenta...(don't try it at home, results may vary!)....being a Yenta means that although I may have an opinion...I hope to draw you to your own conclusions...
This is an election year and while I may "swing" to one side...I will not share "that" side with you..
I encourage you to listen to all sides....your friends and colleagues may try to sway you..
Stand tall, dear followers....we are privileged to live in the best of places.....and..we are all here for the greater good...
Whatever your choice...make sure it's YOUR choice...don't make the mistake of letting anyone choose for you!...there is no such thing as the "wrong" choice in these matters...what matters...is what you believe is right choice for YOU!
It's the American Way...
Your Employment Yenta (Just call me "T")

No comments:

Post a Comment