facebook like button

Friday, August 03, 2012

T.G.I.F.

Hello All Help Wanted Seekers!
To Give Is Fabulous....Over the last couple of years I have been fortunate to share my experiences and the way your EY views things from the sunny side of the street! Obviously, in life there are lots of cloud bursts...I think it would get kinda boring without a little rain!
One of EY's dear devoted followers pointed out that my posts always begin with "Hello All Help Wanted Seekers!"...she questioned me as to "why are you limiting yourself to those looking for a job"....
Way back and posts before....I wrote that "help" comes in many forms...whether it's looking for a job, networking and preparing for a next job....or...getting along with others in all settings....there seems to be an "art" in everything we do...let me tell you...The first Macy's one day sale I went to...there was an "art" in getting through that crowd!
So, this is an open forum and many of you have contacted me directly....you all inspire me with topics....
Giving is Fabulous and I get so much in return!
Now...go enjoy your Summer Friday!
Your Employment Yenta...(Just call me "T")

No comments:

Post a Comment