facebook like button

Tuesday, September 04, 2012

WWF.....

Hello All Help Wanted Seekers...
The new craze...WWF....no, not the World Wrestling Federation...It's Words with Friends..
So, I ask...do you always play with your "friends"...are they Facebook friends..mobile users or...
unknown people who appear with a perfect combination of seven letters.
Yes, your dear EY, is hooked too...and...the other night I was thinking...is there a Keebler elf that lives inside the mechanics of WWF....is it like a slot machine?....does the game know what's been played and offer letters that just won't work??
Or...devoted followers...am I just grasping for PERFECT....that I could build on for PERFECTION...
Triple word that...and..that's a mighty fine score!
Your Employment Yenta...(Just call me "T")
PS... I have noticed over the last few months that other Yenta bloggers have chosen to follow my lead..example...using initials..I love being a Trailblazing Yenta!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment