facebook like button

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

I, Positive

Hello All Help Wanted Seekers!
I, Positive...no, it's not a new blood type..neither a donor or receiver...it's a way of thinking...when you radiate good..you receive good things in return...
It's not easy to be upbeat in this economy and we have definitely fallen on hard times...EY tells her son..."every knock you take builds character"...his response..."if I have any more character...I will fit right in at Disney!"
No, this isn't a sermon...it's a reminder...life is a series of boomerangs....and... each choice we make sets us up for the next...
So, What's Next? Who knows...I'm not a clairvoyant!....that's the beauty of life...stop reading the last page in the book!
Your Employment Yenta (Just call me "T")

No comments:

Post a Comment