facebook like button

Thursday, September 06, 2012

It's Up to You....

Hello All Help Wanted Seekers!
The jobs report comes out today and EY is sitting on the edge of her seat waiting for some good news!
The only way we can "rebuild" is one step at a time...it's not the "job" of one person to make this happen..
We all have to make it happen...houses are not piggy banks...it was proven that this action caused us to "pay the piper"....the employed need to realize no job is "perfect".....you have to create your own perfection....that's why we call it "work"....
One of my friends posted the following on Facebook:
"What would you do if you woke up today with only the things you thanked G-d for yesterday"....
Your dear EY gave this some serious thought...and...I came up with this:
"I would be thankful for yesterday....grateful for today...and....hopeful for tomorrow"....
This post is dedicated to CCP...a wise and wonderful woman who never ceases to inspire me...over the years keeping in touch with her has touched me deeply...
Find that person who inspires YOU....
Your Employment Yenta (Just call me "T")

No comments:

Post a Comment