facebook like button

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Never Forget....

Hello All Help Wanted Seekers!
Everyone has a story and we shall never forget...9/11...11 years ago today...
It started out like any other day...it was the day after my son's 12th birthday...I was working for a large financial services company in NJ and I was supposed to go into NYC that day....last minute, my meeting was changed from Tuesday to Thursday....I had been busy the night before...homework help...laundry...the usual things for a working mom and wife...I forgot to tell my husband I wouldn't be going into the City the next day...it was no big deal...
The morning arrived...and...as we all know it....our lives changed forever....I wasn't walking across the bridge that connected the Towers to the WFC....but, my husband didn't know that....he was in Upper Manhattan teaching his class....and...then IT happened....we watched from the Trading room...the second plane circled and crashed...you could hear a pin drop in the usually noisy Trading room....
There's nothing more to say....it became silent around the world...
Never forget....how could we forget?
Be silent for a moment and remember..
Your Employment Yenta...(Just call me "T")

No comments:

Post a Comment