facebook like button

Saturday, July 21, 2012

@ALL; Thank you:)

Hello All Help Wanted Seekers!
Your EY always tries to be polite...but, so little time and so much to do!
So, thank you "new" and "old" followers alike.. ....thank you for your RT = "re-tweets"....tweeting original and thought provoking tweets....blog entries...newsworthy articles to keep your attention..it's a lot!..and.....all on the Internet highway...thank goodness the Twitter police haven't pulled me over yet!
The notion of an officer with a shiny twitter badge..."ma'am...do you know why we are stopping you this evening"...
"I have no idea, officer"...."well, see here, EY you didn't thank someone for "re-tweeting" your pearls of wisdom...I'm gonna let you go with a warning this time...BUT don't let it happen again"...
So, as Elvis said..."thank ya very much..thank ya very much"
(I do appreciate all of my dear readers and followers)...
Your Employment Yenta....(Just call me "T")

No comments:

Post a Comment