facebook like button

Monday, July 09, 2012

Material Girl?.....

Hello All Help Wanted Seekers!
It was recently asked of me..."how do people do it? how do they go on vacations and buy the things they want?"
Well, the keyword is "want".....do you want a vacation? do you need a vacation? how about those 30 pairs of shoes...(even if they are Payless!)
Our culture lends itself to look at people for "what" they have not "who" they are...
Have you ever described your neighbor as "the person with the Ferrari in the driveway?"....or....have you ever heard someone described as..."there they go, they spent time teaching an adult to read"....
I am not saying that we shouldn't have "material things"....and...maybe if Madonna reads this post she will ask me for  a royalty!...
I'm saying.... ...if you feel good inside...you "look" better...fancy outerwear can't cover up your inner-wear
It's Monday.....hi ho hi ho it's off to work I go....clicking my Manolo Blahniks!:)
Your Employment Yenta...(Just call me "T")

No comments:

Post a Comment