facebook like button

Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Happy Independence Day!

Hello All Help Wanted Seekers!
What does Independence mean to you? Freedom? Self-Sufficiency? The right to choose what you want to do...both professionally and personally?
For me, Independence means creating an environment of "being" independent...
For those of you who have children....the most demanding "job" you will ever have is ensuring that your children have the tools they require to be "independent"...
Recently, your devoted EY was asked..."what would you say is one of your greatest accomplishments"....while I searched my brain for cost and time savings to provide a proper response...the one thing that came to the forefront...
was...."watching my son fly on his own"....he still asks for advice (thank G-d!)......and...here's the really good news..
It's the one position I hold where I won't get downsized!!
Hope you have a safe and "Sparkling" July 4th!!
Your Employment Yenta...(Just call me "T")



No comments:

Post a Comment