facebook like button

Monday, July 30, 2012

Words with Friends and Then Some....

Hello All Help Wanted Seekers!
Your word is your bond....you own and control it...in other words...you are accountable for your actions.
Most of the time when you are "in process" with a company...the recruiter will ask:
"what happens if we make you an offer and your current employer counteroffers"....
Counteroffers do not work for a myriad of reasons...think about it....where were they when they had you?
You say you are leaving and suddenly you are promotable??...
And, what about the company that has an accepted offer from you??
Words can always take on a different spin....and...this post can keep you honest!
Talk is cheap and "show me the money"....
Yesterday...one of my followers told me she is "Tall for her height!"....
In short...although I am short for my height... I am never short on wordy advice:)
Your Employment Yenta...(Just call me "T")


No comments:

Post a Comment